With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 laying down the rules for the protection of privacy in the processing of personal data, we desire to inform you that the personal information that you provide, or that is acquired in other ways during our activities, can be processed, using the Information System of Mingzhi Technology, or without the aid of electronic means, in respect of the above-mentioned rules and regulations, for the institutional purposes of our company, and in particular for:
- carrying out a service or one or more contractual operations which have been agreed upon;
- the perfomance of obligations provided by laws or regulations;
- communications and commercial promotions, statistical information, market analysis;
- the protection of the rights of Mingzhi Technology in court.
The provision of your data to Mingzhi Technology is closely related to the execution of the contract. As for what concerns the processing of data by Mingzhi Technology, you have the faculty to exercise your rights according to Art. 13 of Law no. 675/96 which is specified below. The holder and processor of the data, according to Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 is Mingzhi Technology, through its Legal Representative. The data will be stored in our headquarters in 1 Tongzhou Road, Tongli Town, Wujiang, 215217 Jiangsu province, China, for the period of time as prescribed by law. The processing of the data provided, or otherwise acquired during our activities, can also be carried out by those persons to whom the faculty of accessing your personal data has been granted according to law, secondary and/or Community legislation.
Extract of legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003
Rights of the party concerned. In relation to the processing of personal data, the party concerned has the right to:
- know of, through free access to the register referred to in Article 31, paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of data processing which may concern him/her;
- be informed about what is indicated in Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a),b) and h);
- obtain, from the owner/holder or manager, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data which concerns him/her; even if this data has not yet been recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible manner as well as of their origin, together with an explanation as to the rationale and objective upon which this processing is based; the request may be renewed, unless there are justified reasons for doing otherwise, after an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including the data it is unnecessary to hold in regards to the objectives for which it was collected or later processed;
- the updating, the correction, or, where of interest, the integration of the data;
- the declaration that the operations referred to in 2) and 3) have been made known, including their contents, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except when the fulfillment of the same proves impossible or involves the use of means which are obviously disproportionate to the rights of protection;
- to oppose, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if this is pertinent to the aim of its collection;
- to oppose, totally or partially, the processing of personal data concerning him/her foreseen for commercial information objectives, or the sending of publicity or direct sales or with the object of carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, and to be informed by the holder/manager, not later than the moment in which the data has been communicated or disclosed, of the possibility of freely exercising this right.
For each request referred to in paragraph 1, letter [c], number 1), the interested party may be asked, when data concerning him/her proves to be inexistent, a fee not exceeding the costs actually incurred, in accordance to, and in the manner and within the limits set by the regulations in Article 33, paragraph 3.
The rights referred to in paragraph 1) relating to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who wishes to do so. In exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 1) the interested party may confer, in writing, delegate or proxy to physical persons or associations. The regulations regarding professional secrecy involving members of the journalistic profession in relation to the source of the news must be upheld.
The copyright on the texts and/or on the other material published in the present site are the exclusive property of Mingzhi Technology and/or of the respective authors. Copying, even partially, of the same is forbidden, either analogically or digitally, without prior written authorization.
Partial citations are allowed for information, reviews or in scientific publications, if the name of the author is mentioned as well as the indication of the source Mingzhi Technology followed by the URL address. Mingzhi Technology does not accept responsibility for any possible errors or omissions contained in the present website or for any possible malfunctions or inaccuracies in the services offered, and it reserves the right to carry out whatever changes in its publicity materials or services offered which it deems fit and without giving prior notice.
Mingzhi Technology will not be held responsible in any way for the contents and services within the WEBSITES which are accessed through the present site. When accessing another Website, please remember that it operates independently, is not part of the present site which is managed by Mingzhi Technology, and that the latter does not exercise any control of the contents of the site in question. Furthermore, the existence of a hyperlink to another site does not indicate its approval, or an acceptance of responsibility by Mingzhi Technology as to its contents, or the use of the site in question. It is the user's own personal responsibility to take every possible precaution to ensure that anything which he/she decides to take and use is free of elements of a destructive kind like viruses, worms, "Trojan horse" infections and so forth.
Mingzhi Technology can in no way be held responsible for any damage, whether partial or total, direct or indirect in connection to the use of the present website, or of other websites to which it is connected via a hyperlink, including, without limitation, damages in regard to the loss of profit or turnover, the interruption of company or professional activities, or of any other type of data within your computer system, or any other system, and the same applies even if Mingzhi Technology were to have been expressly informed as to the possibility of the verification of such possible damages.